About the Guide
Magento vs Shopify
Experience-driven, limitless commerce vs. template based, non-differentiated commerce
Don’t compromise on your commerce experience by using a one-size fits all solution. Magento is ideal for fast-growing small businesses.
Unlike Shopify, Magento:
- Allows you to fully control how you deliver your customer experience, without limits
- Evolves as your business grows and changes over time
- Supports expansion – Manage multiple stores, transacts in multiple countries, languages, currencies, and use several worldwide shipping providers, all within a single instance
- Leverages Magento’s large Extensions Marketplace to add rich feature/capabilities and enable integrations with your other digital tools (e.g. ERP, CRM)
- Enables merchants to sell customizable products and digital goods online
- Enables merchants to handle the complexities of B2B commerce
- Use this Magento vs Shopify comparison guide to weigh your options. The future of your eCommerce platform and potential business could be impacted by this pivotal information.